____________________________________
Its about 2.09am here in Melbourne, 3/4 done with the main bits where the remaining 1/4 is just my clothes and my jeweleries. And those who are here in Melbourne knows that I will be holding a garage sell tmr afternoon at my place.
I decided to take a rest as Im totally zonked even with the afternoon nap.
It is about to rain here in Melbourne, with the smell of rain in those breezes.
It is an exception tonight,
where my laptop is on my lap,
All lights are out,
Windows are all opened as I sat and write this post.
Sentimental? A little gradually.
Its been 4 years, House hopping for 2 before I settled at this place of mine,
My own victorian closet.
Many people came and go from my place,
Various events happened at my place.
Those late night delivered suppers and coffee.
Balcony cigarette smoking sessions with various people.
Certain people sleeping outside on that rolling chair.
Neither did I take pictures of my place.
I guess.
I would rather have them in my sound memories.
As I was packing I came up with this phrase, A phrase that hung heavily on my heart.
" Memories are light but the heaviest in the heart. The sadest things aren't Goodbyes but memories"
How strong and deep these words are for me.
I use to think that the hardest things are saying Goodbyes.
But I realised, at the end of the day, it are the memories.
Packing and clearing my stuff on the drawers and all the little hidden places.
I found back two pictures which ive thought Ive lost.
2 fav pictures developed and written by Bao.
It reminded me of the walk, the long 4 years of path I have walked.
While I looked through my assignments,
I was amazed and shared a laughter or two with the sort of subjects I have taken.
Most subjects which half of my friends would not have taken.
Take Visual arts, studying the art of films and director,
Take PR, the power of human minds and being the pillars of a corporation,
Take Marketing, Consumer Behaviour and Integrated Marketing Communication, the art of marketing and its logical logics around business and people.
Take Communication, Who in the right mind like me would have taken this theoretical study of the media?
Take Effective and Advance Professional Writing, my written english is like 'shit', how and what on earth would I be doing these units? The 'arty' way of writing smartly, even if you aren't smart.
Take Psychology, Human Behaviour, I read people but I never thought ill learnt about Criminal minds, human thoughts while growing up and much much more.
Take economics, Man I hated that subject but I still loved the class though I failed flat out. =D
Will I miss this journey?
I absolutely will. If I don't ill check myself into the mental hospital.
3 more days of packing and cleaning up before I take the remaining time of the week to meet up with the people.
Ill miss the different groups of people.
The bummers, the Singaporeans, Malaysians, the Melbourne family, OCF, etc etc etc.
Come to think of it,
If I was in Singapore.
I might turn out wrong.
Or should I say,
I would not be who I am now.
If there was ever one thing I could regret or change about my life in Melbourne?
I should have travelled around more and worked in those cafes.
=(
Im a aging girl whose beginning to prepare herself to step into the next step in life.
Because this new step,
I am Walking with You,
My one and only love,
My heavenly Father.